Introducing #CatalystMomsAug 09, 2023
Author: Dr. Blair Green PT, DPT, OCS, PHC
You can never be too prepared to have a baby. You can read the books, follow the blogs, scroll social media but you’ll never know it all. Pregnancy, labor/delivery and recovery all have their surprises. And that just involves making sure you’ve done all you can to bring a healthy baby into the world.
Have you ever thought about how you can take the best care of YOU? How to insure your own health during pregnancy and the early postpartum period? It’s confusing: if you read blogs, scroll social media, listen to podcasts, you may wind up hearing conflicting information. It’s hard to know who to believe.
- Exercise or not?
- Is it ok to lift weights? Run? CrossFit?
- What are the best stretches?
- How dangerous is it to lie on my back?
- Why do my hips hurt?
- What’s the best way to push during labor?
- Is a c-section safer?
- Am I doomed to leak urine for the rest of my life?
What if you had that someone you could call, anytime, with all the questions, concerns, or whatever you wanted to share? A “pregnancy bestie” of sorts. How amazing would that be? Someone who could not only help you sort through all of the “advice” but who could also keep your body in its best shape all along the way. Someone to take care of you so you can get ready for the baby without the added stress.
This is why we created #CatalystMoms - to support you throughout your pregnancy journey. That’s right! You get to have your own women’s health / pregnancy expert in your back pocket, supporting you not only through your pregnancy but also during those first months after delivery. This means you won’t have to go through it alone. You can rest assured that your physical needs will be taken care of, with a little extra TLC thrown in:
- Receive personalized exercise strategies tailored to your level of fitness and stage of pregnancy.
- Create a birth plan for you while preparing your mind and body for labor and delivery.
- Address any pain or other physical problems that may arise throughout your pregnancy.
- Prepare your core and pelvic floor for pregnancy, post-partum and beyond.
- Receive a full post-partum assessment and learn how to safely resume activity and incorporate exercise into your life after your baby is born.
When you are a part of #CatalystMoms we make sure you are going through your pregnancy calm and confident and we help minimize the overwhelm of postpartum. We are with you every step of the way as your personal resource for prioritizing you!
Ready to take the first step toward your empowered, low stress pregnancy? Reach out here to learn more about #CatalystMoms and schedule your initial consultation.